The Acratech Universal "L" bracket is a practical alternative to dedicated "L" brackets. Its design allows the weight of the camera to stay centered over the tripod during vertical or portrait shots, and it attaches to your camera with an Arca-swiss compatible quick release clamp so it is quickly removed for hand held shots. This universal model fits cameras without battery grips. For cameras with battery grips and/or taller bodies, our Extended Universal L Bracket is available.
- Adjusts to fit most SLR and DSLR cameras
- Precision C.N.C. machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca-Swiss, and many other Arca-Swiss style Quick release plates and clamps
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- Solid precision feel
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware
- Measures 4 3/4" tall x 4 3/4" wide x 1 1/2" deep (Quick release clamp is 3.25 deep including knob and 3.37 long)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Finally an L Bracket for my Olympus
L Brackets for Olympus have been plagued by issues of not allowing the LED screen to rotate fully. This bracket solves this. The camera mount can be postioned anywhere on the bracket so I placed it such that in landscape mode, the screen rotates to the left and have the portrait side on the right. Awesome engineering! It's light. I can keep the bracket on the camera or on the tripod. A lot less cost than RRS and Kirk.
The best Universal L Bracket
This is a wonderfully engineered product allowing much great versatility then the standard L plate. It can easily be configured for panorama with an appropriate horizontal plate. A small rotation of the knob is all it takes to securely lock the clamp mechanism.